Sign in to follow this  
MBJ

Poll Section

It would be nice if all of the threads with Polls were moved together into one section so that they are easier for people to find and participate in. These polls that only have 5-6 votes aren't so interesting...

i dont see this happening......just for the simple reason of each poll belongs in a specific place

Will you buy Windows Vista = Computer Section

Which is your favorite Console = Current Affairs

Would you Participate in a Retromags Contest = Help and Suggestions

So its kinda hard to lump them all together in 1 section......and i belong to about 7 other forums where its the same way

:)

Understandable. How would you feel about me making a single post with links to all of the polls throughout the forum for those who are interested? It could be an ongoing thing that is edited as new polls are added.

i wouldnt mind that... any way to randomize the polls on the homepage? the one about what ppl think of the new website's been there wihtout any new votes for weeks now...

or else, just (temporarily) tack polls to the top of sections while they are around...

Hopefully as more people participate in the forums, this will become less of a problem.

We have 842 members now. If HALF of them posted every now and then, this place would be hopping!