Michael Jackson To Star In New Game In 2009

Here is the scoop translated by google first announced on 9lives.be

The outlook for the Michael Jackson fans are long time never so beautiful as now. Soon the late King of Pop fifty times the O2 Arena in London and flooding it with new material would come out. But that's not all. According MJJ Productions naastig is also working on a video game with Michael Jackson in the lead. Everything will be up and going on, including music, video and dance cards.

How the game will be called, was not yet known. The fact is that the video game for Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 3 developed and for the Christmas period would come on the market. It is not the first time that the King of Pop shines in a videogame. Thus, even though he appeared in Michael Jackson's Moon Walker, Space Channel 5 and Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2.

Hmmm, what do you think the chances of this being some form of singing game are?

• Retromags Curator

Guitar Hero: Michael Jackson. I wouldn't be surprised if it was something like that since Rock Band gt the Beatles. Guitar Hero needs something to counter with besides crap like Van Halen and Metallica. Though not many MJ songs have a lot of guitar in them apart from bass.

Guitar Hero: Michael Jackson. I wouldn't be surprised if it was something like that since Rock Band gt the Beatles. Guitar Hero needs something to counter with besides crap like Van Halen and Metallica. Though not many MJ songs have a lot of guitar in them apart from bass.

Well, I would have said it might be a dance game but Project Natal is not available yet so that would be limited to DDR type dancing (how would you do the moonwalk on that pad?). That leaves singing.

• Retromags Curator
Well, I would have said it might be a dance game but Project Natal is not available yet so that would be limited to DDR type dancing (how would you do the moonwalk on that pad?). That leaves singing.

Karaoke Hero :). A dance game makes sense, especially if they could make a dance pad that works like a touch screen where it's not buttons in the pad, but one giant area that knows where your feet are. then you could moonwalk. Well, try to, since no one can do it like Michael.

He still has a ton of fans in north america. and i am sure that there are even more closet MJ fans on top of that.

No one talks about the Beatles much either anymore, yet everything of theirs sells like mad.

Doesn't MJ still own the second half of the Beatles collection?

I'd be surprised if they got ANY sales in the US. He's not exactly King of Pop here anymore. Nobody really talks about him positively and he hasn't had a release in what, 7 years?

Even if the music is good and all. I wouldn't want something performed by a child molester or someone who acts like one.

• Retromags Curator
Doesn't MJ still own the second half of the Beatles collection?

Didn't he have to sell that off because he was short on cash?

Even if the music is good and all. I wouldn't want something performed by a child molester or someone who acts like one.

Uh, right. He was acquitted the one time he was charged. And he doesn't act like a child molester. He acts like a 10-year-old, as some mental health experts have expressed the opinion that Jackson is psychologically a regressed 10-year-old. Which is probably due to the abuse he underwent as a kid from his father.

I know. It sucks. I was hoping that his London concerts would go well so he'd tour worldwide. I would have gone to see him. I knew he had health problems for years, but this was completely unexpected. :(

Farrah Fawcett, Ed McMahon and Michael Jackson...the tri-fecta.

• Retromags Curator

Those other two don't really have an effect on me. The only time I saw McMahon was on those Publishers Clearing House commercials and TVs Bloopers and Practical Jokes with Dick Clark. Farah Fawcett...I only know her by name, really.