E-Day's Work In Progress

E-Day

Loving the old school EGM mags. I had a one year subscription when I was a kid, right when the NES was fading and the SNES and Genesis were starting to get hot. I starting re-reading it during the big PS1 years and dropped again as the PS2 came out. Loving reading the old stuff I read as a kid and catching up on everything I missed out on.

• 1 month later...
  • Retromags Curator

After a longer delay than I would like, Electronic Gaming Monthly Issue 76 November 1995 is now available. This scan includes a 16-page Tekken Strategy Guide supplement that was packed in the bag with the magazine. You'll find it at the end of the scan after the back cover (which is page 276).

Up next: Electronic Gaming Monthly Issue 80 March 1996 (scan #173)

index.php?app=gallery&module=images&sect

• Like 1

That one is already scanned, and I have it as a separate file. But it could use a new scan.

Yes if you check the EGM database you see all the egms I've acquired , in addition to the ones you got. (Getting) I'm mad is missed out on EGM 13 and 7 at 3 dollars each last month on a buy it now. Because I was waiting for a reply about combined shipping.

• Retromags Curator

Electronic Gaming Monthly Issue 80 March 1996 is now available. This scan includes a 16-page X-Men: Children of the Atom Strategy Guide supplement that was packed in the bag with the magazine. You'll find it at the end of the scan after the back cover (which is page 132).

Up next: Electronic Gaming Monthly Issue 91 February 1997 (scan #174)

index.php?app=gallery&module=images&sect

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been waiting over 20 years to read this issue. :)

Believe it or not I only paid 3.53 for this. And I talked the lady selling it into charging me 5.60 priory mail shipping for this EGM 52 and EGM 48 instead of 10.00 shipping posted on the auction. Of course there was the shipping to Canada. But when sending a box of 20 or so, it averages out to about 2.00 an issue. I was browsing through this before I sent it. It's a great issue.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I reneg on scanning issue 32 of EGM. On top of being in bad shape, it is missing a few pages too. Instead, I will scan EGM Issue 37 August 1992.

gallery_8_42749.jpg

If you still have this I don't know what kind of progress you made on EGM 32. But I recently picked this up for scanning. I can get the pages you need uploaded to Drop Box. If you haven't done anything on this I can just scan from scratch.

• Retromags Curator

I don't have anything saved on my computer for issue 32. I think I flipped through the issue and noticed there was too much damage and a few missing pages, so I didn't even start it.

While on this topic, do you have a copy of Issue 86 (September 1996). I need the last four pages of that issue to finish it.

I don't have anything saved on my computer for issue 32. I think I flipped through the issue and noticed there was too much damage and a few missing pages, so I didn't even start it.

While on this topic, do you have a copy of Issue 86 (September 1996). I need the last four pages of that issue to finish it.

Ya I was the one who sent that issue 86 :). I have it on my watch list on eBay so when it comes up I'll get it. You can ask VG Bounce House as well he seems to have a lot of the EGM's and would probrably scan those 4 pages for you.

Just wanted to make sure. I have a good copy now of 32 so I'll do that. Just didn't want to do extra work if you had most of done 5 years ago or something.

Ya I was the one who sent that issue 86 :). I have it on my watch list on eBay so when it comes up I'll get it. You can ask VG Bounce House as well he seems to have a lot of the EGM's and would probrably scan those 4 pages for you.

Just wanted to make sure. I have a good copy now of 32 so I'll do that. Just didn't want to do extra work if you had most of done 5 years ago or something.

I have both 32 and 86 in good condition. I have time to scan but not edit so let me know what's needed and I'll link the raw scans for download.